[OM] Re: IMG: Waiting

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Waiting
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:06:37 -0500
have been sticking with Silkypix more than year to do E300/330 raws,
pretty much happy with it and had recommended it to many friends.
Not sure if it has E-3 supported yet.

Well, the _ best _ about it that made me switched from capture1,
is the ability to do tons of adjustments on image without having to process
to a file format and then feed to photoshop which can lose
more image information ( I guess ). And it seems to do a pretty good job on
recovering image detail.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> An hour before the firework began:
>
> http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_7044603.jpg
>
> p.s. what's the "best" raw converter for the E-3? Whatever "best"
> means to you? And is there one that can synchronize the actions (e.g.
> delete) of both ORF and JPGs?
>
> Thanks
>
> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
> please use richard at imagecraft.com)

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Hurt recalls you're still alive.