[OM] Re: #127

Subject: [OM] Re: #127
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:44:48 -0300
I'm starting to feel concerned about those clouds.
In a couple of weeks my sister will be working at Cork, Ireland. She's
been warned about the rainy weather, but not about meat-eating clouds.
I wonder if clouds at Cork are of the same species as the ones found at
Northamptonshire, since it could be possible that if they eat cow meat,
they could do the same with human flesh - and my sister has a little
baby now !

;^)

Fernando.