[OM] Re: D700 appears close if not here---buzz on DPR

Subject: [OM] Re: D700 appears close if not here---buzz on DPR
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:35:36 +0800
2008/7/2 Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> At this point most everybody who was ever going to convert to Canon
> has already done so.

You obviously have not been to Malaysia.

> Now, if our buddies at Olympus were to introduce a full-frame digital
> OM-4Ti------oooooooooohhhh.

Bud, stop smoking that weed. I've been telling you it's not good for your
imagination...
oh but then again, full-frame sensors make excellent ashtrays.

K.

> AG
>

> > http://www.zone-10.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney