[OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:13:26 +0100 (BST)
 Ian, all the scheduled dualling has been finished (at last). The
problem that still remains is how they will dual the route from Gilwern
to Tredegar via Brynmawr. That really will be nightmare.
The butchers in Crickhowell is at the one end of the square near the
BEAR which serves a good pint of real ale as well as good bar
snacks..always worth popping in for a bite. You are riding through
wonderful scenery BUT TAKE CARE on the Gilwern, Crickhowell, to Brecon
road...too many bikers have been killed on that stretch!
 Regards, and good riding,
                         John Duggan, Wales UK.
> Ta for that, John.  My usual route (by motorcycle) to Hay or anywhere
> north of there (in Wales or Shropshire or cheshire) usually involves
> avoiding Abergavenny and going the other side of the river through
> Gilwern to Crickhowell, so stopping there for a break, fill-up and
> sausages would be quite convenient.
>
> How's the A465 roadworks these days?  Went by car last weekend, so up
> the M5 for a bit to avoid the bridge toll so didn't get to check them
> out.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html