[OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:29:32 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  I think that the mother and baby picture is the most
evocative of that collection.

I was quite dismayed to see the horrible mess in that old facade in
Bath; it used to be such a beautiful city.  I went to school nearby
(Downside School, www.downside.co.uk) and visited Bath quite frequently.

And the 2 shots of the shelter on the front at Poole are rather good.

Chris