[OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:18:27 -0400
Needs a battery pack.  If you don't have one you can power it with a
Quantum Turbo battery and a Quantum CO3 cable (T32 or T45) or with what
I use since I'm a cheapskate
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/294330-REG/SP_Systems_SPDCBPRC_Power_Pack_for_SP.html>
I see the price has recently taken a noticeable jump.  It was $123.95
for a couple of years.  The company that sells this product (at least
the importer) doesn't seem to be aware that this is a near clone of the
Quantum Turbo battery at about 1/3 the price.  But it is.  It won't
operate a Quantum flash unit though.  Powers a pair of T-32s on a
Quantum QT-48 dual output power cable though with no problem.  I'm
guessing it will recycle a T-45 from a full dump in about 3 seconds.

Dr. Flash