[OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:44:04 -0400
I photographed some paintings for a local artist over the weekend.  Used
my 4Ti, 50mm f2 macro and Fuji Sensia.  The time I spent setting the
camera up, composing, focusing, checking exposure reminded me of how
carefully I worked with MF when I was shooting 35mm regularly.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html