[OM] OM-2 variants

Subject: [OM] OM-2 variants
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
I'm having an off-line argument with somebody over the variants of the OM-2
body.

To the best of my knowledge, there were only THREE versions of the OM-2 made:
OM-2md, OM-2n, and OM-2sp.  The OM-2n had a few refinements over the 2md, but
supposably, they were electronic in nature.  I believe that there are actually
two variants of the OM-2md caused by the change in the metering pattern on the
shutter-curtain.

Was there ANY physical changes made to the OM-2n that made it different than
the OM-2md?  I maintain that it actually feels different and may have a
slightly different Center of Gravity.

What changed in the OM-2n and why is it different than the OM-2md?

AG