[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the water/presidential rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the water/presidential rant
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:28:49 +0000
I don't accept the analogy.  A closer one is that the gravity model predicts
that he'll be at the 15th floor at time t.  Instead, he finds that he is
already down to the 2nd floor at time t.  You can say" "Ooops!  We need to
adjust the gravitational constant." or recognize that something much different
is involved that it totally outside the model.

Chuck Norcutt