[OM] Re: The return of the E510

Subject: [OM] Re: The return of the E510
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:31:50 -0400
Ian,

The grinding noise is probably the IS system doing its reset when you power
off. If you leave it on all the time you will get that clattering buzz every
time. I don't have any reason to believe that it is bad for the camera in
anyway but it is annoying. I use IS selectively and try to remember to turn
it off before I turn off the camera.

HTH, Dan S.