[OM] Re: OT. pc backup software.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. pc backup software.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:28:47 +0800
I have addiction in house keeping, I like re-arranging files, floders...
keeping old files will create duplicated files in different folders. The
email folder I deleted last time was due to a draft and drop action did
un-intentionally and I usually empty deletion without looking at them again,
in the future I will make sure I give a look on the deleted items before
empty the trash.

C.H.Ling