[OM] Re: minimizing scan noise / A couple of Velvia 50 birds

Subject: [OM] Re: minimizing scan noise / A couple of Velvia 50 birds
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 16:44:03 -0400
And I should have explained myself better as well.  I was not
complaining about your technique, only the choice of Velvia which, IMHO,
is always over the top.  But I see now that Velvia was used here only by
accident of circumstance.  Guess you need to buy some more bodies so you
can have multiple films ready to go.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt