[OM] Re: Who needs Polarizing/UV/1A filters? Dang near free.

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs Polarizing/UV/1A filters? Dang near free.
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:28:39 -0300
2008/6/3  <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>:

> Here is the deal.  Tell me what you need in 49/55 mm size and I'll see  if I
> can accommodate those needs.

I guess I need 1A and linear polarising filters in 49mm size.  I am
about to try to get some additional OM glass, so please send me one
each (circular and linear polarising, UV, 1A) in 55mm size too, if
possible.

> Don't expect a bunch
> of B+W, Heliopan or other high end stuff,  although there will be many
> Tiffen, Hoya, Vivitar, Promaster and others.

Wasn't even aware of such a distinction, thought Hoya was as good as
it gets.  Thank you for the information!

> I also have a  few color correction filters.

I don't think I envision a use for these…

I guess you have my address already.

Thank you very much!

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx