[OM] Who needs Polarizing/UV/1A filters? Dang near free.

Subject: [OM] Who needs Polarizing/UV/1A filters? Dang near free.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:29:44 EDT
Here is the deal.  Tell me what you need in 49/55 mm size and I'll see  if I
can accommodate those needs.  I'll package them up and mail to you,  assuming
you have given me an address.  When you get them, send me payment  for
whatever you think they are worth to you.  I figure I'll have about  $1.50 to
$2 in
bubble envelope/postage in each parcel.  If they aren't  worth anything to you,
don't send me any money.  If they are, send  something.  Don't expect a bunch
of B+W, Heliopan or other high end stuff,  although there will be many
Tiffen, Hoya, Vivitar, Promaster and others.   I'll clean them up and you won't
get
anything you can't use.  I also have a  few color correction filters.  If you
can use a linear polarizer  (OM 1 & 2 users) let me know that also.  Lets move
'um  out.  Off list please.  Bill Barber

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.