[OM] Where to go, what to see in Africa

Subject: [OM] Where to go, what to see in Africa
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 23:48:41 -0600
Sawubona

I leave for Africa June 13th for a 6 week self directed tour of  the
south of Africa.  Any suggestions of photographic sites, regions,
places to see, food to devour, safaris to take, would be greatly
appreciated.  I am doing this travel with my daughter and two of her
friends - all three international students at University KwaZulu-Natal
in Durban. Yes three twenty something women and yours truly. The rough
Agenda is Durban to Cape Town, fly to Vic Falls Zambian side,  rig out
for Botswana, then on to  Western South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland,.
Mozambique.

Sala kahle

Gord