[OM] Re: Choice of photo, was Advice sought on ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Choice of photo, was Advice sought on ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 06:29:08 +0100
Thanks Wiliam.  But wasn't that (our meeting) a long time ago.
Perhaps I could get across again for the camera show ...

In fact, it looks as if I will be in Nijmegen at the end of the
Marches, collecting our students after they have completed their 100
miles.  Your compatriots are sooo hospitable that I worry for their
heads (rather than their feet) the morning after their final day!

Chris