[OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:16:34 -0500
I've been hoping to find time to reply to this.  I've used the 70-300
primarily as my "motorcycle race" lens on the E330.  It has a very good
reach and range for this subject.  It hasn't caused me any grief due to
focus speed, aperture or shutter speed.
Some web images can be found at
<http://www.darylsphotos.com/2008-4-14HPTMC.htm/> or
<http://www.darylsphotos.com/2008-4-25CCS_ASRA.htm/> or
<http://www.darylsphotos.com/2008-5-19HPTMC.htm/>.

For me at least, it's a case of a lot of bang for the buck. (And more
motorcycles to shoot this weekend)

Daryl Hurley
www.darylsphotos.com