[OM] Re: Choice of photo, was Advice sought on ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Choice of photo, was Advice sought on ...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:58:59 EDT
Chris, it is, by the way, apparent why you continue to do what you do . . .
and enjoy it.  <{B^)  Bill Barber

In a message dated 6/1/2008 1:54:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  spotted it, Bill :-).  I was having a major problem with that
particular web-making system, all my own fault!

Chris

On 1  Jun 2008, at 19:45, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Heck, Chris, I  thought you had just sent a bad link so I wouldn't
> feel  like
> the only idiot on the list.  You have to take care of  your
> friends.   Some of
> us just need more  taking care of .  .  .  Bill   Barber

List usage  info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:    olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.