[OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:54:41 -0400
Yes, very gratifying and also something of a reality check.  It has
taken a while but I've also learned that I cannot predict a mother's
choice of photos of family or herself.  That's also why I only like to
show photos after I have discarded what I consider the obvious technical
goofs.  I'm always afraid mom will pick what I wouldn't want displayed.

Chuck Norcutt