[OM] My Olympus Fire Sale

Subject: [OM] My Olympus Fire Sale
From: "Bill and Pam" <pambill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 11:12:53 -0500
Haven't posted in quite some time, but here is a nice list of stuff for
sale.  Prices Canadian dollars, shipping extra...thanks.  None of this is on
ebay, prefer to remain on list.  You can email at:

p*ambi_llatsym*paticodotc*a  (just get rid of * and _)

Thanks for looking!!!!  The total of everything is $700, if you want it all
in one shot $600 will be good, plus shipping.  It will be in and out all
weekend as kids have lots to do, but I will get back to you.

Cheers
-Bill

Olympus Om1n - great shape, clean by John H a few years back, which strap
and body cap   $90

Zuiko 200 4 with case - EX+ Shape $150
Zuiko 135 2.8 - EX+ Shape $100
Zuiko 50mm 1.8 boxed - $30
Zuiko 28mm 2.8 - EX+ Shape $40
Zuiko 2x TC - EX+ Shape $120

Varimagnifinder w/worn case - Good Condition $50

Vivitar 24mm 2.8 boxed - $25
Vivitar 35mm 2.8 boxed - $25

Shoe 4 boxed - $15
Eyecup -$10