[OM] Re: Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:20:03 -0700
Brilliant. That was it. It does reset for different file types.  I had
looked for a setting in preferences, but could not find it and did not
notice that the stats said 8 bit at the bottom. Thanks, Moose. Solved
my problem. I had the other settings covered that you mentioned, but
missed that one.

Oh, in answer to your question, the scanner is an Epson V700. Tim's
question: using CS3. I don't use TIFF compression either, for the same
reasons.

Thanks also to Tim, C.H., Chuck and James for your help too.  Much
appreciated. What a generous bunch.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA