[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 02:31:56 -0700
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> But Wikipedia is maintained by users (or user's or users') and I guess you
> is/are one.
I have, in fact, corrected a couple of things there. Nothing big,
although one obvious typo turned an introductory sentence in to the
opposite of what the rest of the article said.
> But I trust you and the members of this esteemed list more than Wikipedia
Thanks for the trust - sure it's well placed?  :-)   In most cases, even
if I have checked my recollection or researched something I only know
part of, what I write is something I stand behind, as opinion or
information I believe to be accurate.

In the case of the Passionflower, I was just so entertained, and
slightly appalled, by the extent of projection of religious symbolism
that didn't really quite fit, that I just quoted it for others.
> - they can't even spell their own name correctly (Wikipaedia)

A rose by any other name.... might be
A. Moose