[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 01:41:00 -0700
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> OK then Moosepedia,
Why ask me? I just quoted Wikipedia. I assume it's because the people
who discovered and named the flowers were eager to please ecclesiastical
authority, so grasped at whatever they could to fit the characteristics
of the plant.

Maybe some priest made bishop out of it? ;-)

That's why I quoted it, because it's such an out there effort to find
religious meaning in a flower.

Moose