[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAD 21: señoritas in act ion

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAD 21: señoritas in act ion
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:38:56 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  The flower shot is a good one, but it is a strange,
rather plasticky flower.

My preference is for Alternates 8 & 9, particularly for the
expressions of the 3 people in 8.  And that blonde girl is
particularly pretty.

The weather is pretty poor in the UK as well, of course.  It's a Bank
Holiday weekend and the weather normally makes it difficult to
anything out of the house.  It's a bit irritating as I am supposed to
be going to RAF Valley tomorrow, Tuesday, for a flight in a Hawk on
Wednesday.  This would be over Wales (Valley is on Anglesey, the
island to the northwest of Wales) and it is a particularly beautiful
part of the UK to fly over, especially fast and low :-).  But the
weather is threatening that enjoyment and I might have to call it
off ...

Chris