[OM] Re: A recent thread

Subject: [OM] Re: A recent thread
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 05:22:01 -0400
Dean,

That man's bill wasn't $1500 like yours (an amount many could pay), it was
$50,000 (an amount very, very few could pay). It would be nice if we had
universal care so all could get the same care at the same cost, but since we
don't it was nice of that hospital to help that guy. Where I live they'd
have let him die, or they'd have sued him and tried to take his home and
everything he owns leaving him a life not worth living.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design