[OM] Re: List is sllllooowww..

Subject: [OM] Re: List is sllllooowww..
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:27:50 +0200
Piers Hemy wrote:

-----

And though many find the likes of MySpace, Flickr, Facebook etc just
what

they need, I find the concept of combining them just overwhelming. Hope
you

take my meaning. That this list survives as a text-only mailing list
might

tell us all something - such as, it's the way it is because that's the
way

it works.

-----

Hear, hear, I could not agree more.

I have been on the list since the end of '95 (Must be getting old
indeed;-)) and never considered to really leave. Sometimes I felt like I
had nothing to say and only read through the digest. Onther times I
participate in the discussions or even start one. To me this list is a
much closer group with more interests (and especially the way we handle
it if we disagree) than any other medium I have tried including Flickr,
MFT and DPreview.

just my two cents.