[OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex

Subject: [OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:30:26 -0700
> From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I've seen about a 50 - 50 split of people saying
> that the 410 head either can or can't handle a 5x7 camera.

Add me to the 410 fans. I regularly use it with a Linhof Super
Technika 8"x10".

But the "cube" looks pretty cool. Flipping only 60 degrees seems like
a pain -- you don't want to lose your range of motion just because you
want a different orientation! But $840! Whew... you could have 3 or 4
Manfrottos for that price!

:::: The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered
by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which
blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves. -- Dresden James ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::