[OM] Re: Some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some photos
From: wiliam Wagenaar <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:03:07 +0200 (CEST)
Thank you all for looking and commenting.
I also consider it an honour to have some photos "Moosed" again, although I
cannot reach his website at the moment to look at the results. Maybe his site
is blocked on the proxy at work, where I am now. I will check again tonight.
I concur with your opinions about which photos look fine and which don't. I
could not find the real reason for the crucifix photo, but now I know.
Finally, I bet Moose is right about the sound of one of the organ pipes. The
organ has been defective for a few years alread and does not make any sound at
all at the moment. In the Netherlands only a small percentage of people
actually still visit churches for the masses (Sp ? I mean the service and not a
huge amount op people, although that would be appropriate too) so there is not
enough money to get it repaired.