[OM] Re: Some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 19:40:14 -0400
Good job there, Moose.  I'd have passed up the crucifix/windows shot as
non-repairable but your fix has made it perfect in my opinion.
Brightening the crucifix and the walls has taken the emphasis off the
bright windows, put the crucifix clearly in the foreground and in focus
and the sharpening of the windows has made them comfortable to look at
without being so sharp as to distract from the crucifix as main subject.
  Nicely done.  Wish I'd have thought of it.

Chuck Norcutt