[OM] Re: Some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 15:59:35 -0700
Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just placed some photos I took recently on a foto outiong with my
> local photoclub from work for you to look at:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/sets/72157605110532505/show/
Lots to like there. Is with others, I like the light rays, perhaps the
last shot the best of those. I also like the semicircle stained glass
window a lot.

I like the composition of the second organ pipes shot, but am intrigued
by the nest, leaf, or whatever it is in the opening of one of the pipes
on the first one. I bet that one sounds different. :-)

As with Chuck and Chris, the first one doesn't work all that well for
me.I think it works better with more light inside and less brightness in
the windows. It was also possible to give a better sense of sharpness to
the windows, especially the left one.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wagenaar/CrossWindow.htm>

I think I like it with the vignetting left as shot, or only partially
corrected.. The lighting adjustments are a little messy from working
with such a small image.

The other one I though could do with a little work on the darker part is
the Pastor's door, to bring out the beauty of the wood.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wagenaar/Pastoor.htm>

Moose