[OM] Re: Olympus G40 Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus G40 Flash
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:48:44 +0200
Hello, I?ve got one too (on an IS3000, still a very good camera with a a
fabulous flash system...) it?s true that it looks technically very similar
to the FL ? for the E1 and other digital olys... If someone finds the way to
get it on a digital, it would be perfect (may be using an old SCA 3000 metz
adapter could help find the way...)
It would be interesting to compare an SCA adapter for digital, with the
adapter for the IS series, if there was one ever produced....

Stephan