[OM] IMG: Approaching storm

Subject: [OM] IMG: Approaching storm
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:10:57 +1000
Hi

A pic I took of my daughter Lily on the slide at the park - there was
a big storm coming in.

http://homepage.mac.com/brent_rutherford/Kodak_Portra_April-May_2008/large-1.html

Was using the OM-10 for convenience sake (haven't got a bunch of OM-1
bodies which I love but the best bodies don't have working meters),
and trying out Kodak Portra 400NC film.  I like the film... nice
colour, the printed photos are really nice - having trouble getting
the same 'look' as the prints on the computer screen.  There are a few
other photos on the page below from the same film.

Brent