[OM] Re: Happiness [was: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussi

Subject: [OM] Re: Happiness [was: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion for]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:35:31 +0100
You're probably right, Jan.

My brother, who lives in an old stationary caravan in a holiday park
in Eire, lives on a bit less than that figure you mentioned, but he is
aiming to live on less, if he can.  His view is that it will not be
long before we all have a ration of carbon per year.  I'm certain that
the rich and powerful will find ways to have more, but the ordinary
among us will have to choose between driving to work or on holiday --
if holidays in the current sense of the word are still viable.

Chris