[OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:21:05 -0700
> Subject: [OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion
>
> In many parts of the USA, especially rural areas, natural gas for home
> heating is not available.

I must admit, we heat our place via a petroleum product: I spent about
$50 on chain-saw fuel and bar oil last summer to put up seven cords of
wood. Not bad for someone in their second century, eh? (I did have a
helper who is fond of telling me he's a month older than I...)

I've been thinking of playing with running that saw on corn likker and
biodiesel mix.

:::: It is not my intention to "annoy" anyone with this electronic
communication, which is now a Federal Crime under HR 3402, signed into
law by George W. Bush on 5 January 2006. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::