[OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 05:57:36 +0100
I'm surprised that you have room for "parking" stuff like that,
Andrew.  I am having trouble continuing to stash my redundant kit and
I have the whole of a basement room to do so.

And it's time to remind you (and Moose, who has turned out to be a
stickler, but one who strays occasionally) that it's only the
shortened version of "it is" that is spelled "it's".

But today's the day that I stop being a stickler for language.  I'm
off for a job interview and I shall have to suppress my normal,
natural stickler self.

Chris