[OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:44:48 +1000
I like the Canon Selphy range myself and they can be very cheap. I
have an Olympus one in the back of a cupboard - a cube four times the
size and I found it gave terrible results for some things - can't
remember what though but it got 'parked' fairly quickly.
Plus the Canon has postcards as it's basic type - not just the size
that is, it has all the postcard stuff ready printed on the back. I
like that.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx