[OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion for those out

Subject: [OM] Re: How about those Red Wings an alternate discussion for those out o
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:30:30 +0200
Sounds like the 'table football' game that my daughter (Lieutenant Rachel,
Deputy Weapons Officer) told me they play in the Navy.  {When they're less
busy.)  On the flight deck.  Standing side-by-side, arms around
neighbours' shoulders, not allowed to move position, just to swing a leg...

One of a number of games upsized from the original...

br
jez