[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:34:34 +1000
Actually yes - not only does it clutter up my system but half the
bloody software around assumes by default that I want to use US paper
sizes. How much paper have I wasted because Bill Gates assumed I
wanted to print Quarto? Reams.
It's almost as bad as having to use bloody US spelling in HTML -
can't they let it recognise proper spelling as well.
And has anyone apologised for Aluminum yet?
That's 'apologise' and 'recognise' with an S, even though my bloody
spellchecker still insists I'm wrong, right?
I have no problem with you buggers being the dominate culture if you
want.
Just please stop your institutions trying to force me to conform to it.
Or I'll come round your place with a length of 2x4.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx