[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:28:17 +1000
1. Just because they're technocrats, doesn't mean that they're wrong.
1a. The true curmudgeon adopts the sensible (claiming that he thought
of it first) and abuses the ridiculous (US Legal Quarto???)
2. My point was, all the bloody maths ratio babble is answered by a
very simple solution - print on slightly larger paper and reach for
the scissors.
2a. Don't run with the scissors.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx