[OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Subject: [OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:00:38 +1000
Geez mate - I have and I've never even been there. Perhaps you export
your long vowels, or put them on TV, or just can't here them - much
as I can't seem to hear this Australian accent I'm suppposed to have
acquired.
Hey, are you calling me a spotted dickhead? How did you know?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx