[OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Subject: [OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 07:56:21 -0500
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Er, accidental admission in the contradiction here?
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On 06/05/2008, at 12:27 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
>
>> I have never worn a costume, nor have I
>> worn the same costume for an entire weekend.

Not at all.  And no contradiction.  I've seen people there wear a
different costume and makeup every day.  I've also seen some wear the
same thing for 4 days in a row.  As one might imagine, they are quite
pungent by Sunday night.

Me, I wear nice civilian clothes all weekend.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon