[OM] Re: Stylus1030 or Nikon S52c?

Subject: [OM] Re: Stylus1030 or Nikon S52c?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:27:34 -0700
According to the Oly site, it's digital stabilization, which AFAIK is weasle
words for bumping the ISO up to shoot faster.  No true 'stabilization' taking
place.  I may be wrong.

I was in a Circuit City this evening, and the P&S models I tried with true
(mechanical) IS are the only way to go.

r@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Lawrence Woods