[OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 23:23:28 -0400
On Sunday, May 04, 2008 22:32, Ali Shah wrote:
> NY State is perhaps the worst for taxing GAS! We have
> Indian reservations around here but even they are
> charging $3.54/gal. They could easily charge $3.00/gal
> and still make $$.

I don't know about the Buffalo Area, but the local Oneida's were leaned on to
stay within $0.05 of the other local merchants.  I paid $3.65 a gallon for
gas this morning at the local Sav On (Indian) gas station. I don't know what
it is at a regular station because I haven't been out of the area in a few
days -Doug Smith