[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 23:28:22 -0700

> (Though I do realize there are many whose lifestyle these prices
> actually don't affect in the slightest.... :)

<gloat>Y'mean those who work at home and make their own biodiesel?</
gloat>

Yea, yea, I realize that when diesel gets expensive enough, those
restaurants that have been giving me used cooking oil for free are
going to start charging for it... :-(

:::: When we rely on belief, we are only acknowledging that we really
don't know. To become wise, one must know, not believe. -- Misty
Eve ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::