[OM] IMG: London gallery

Subject: [OM] IMG: London gallery
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:38:26 +0200
I have just uploaded a small gallery from my brief visit to London
earlier in the week. The weather turned out considerably better than
forecast, so we were able to move around outside quite a bit. There
are, however, also pictures from our watering hole and in general,
what I hope are different takes on this great city:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/londonspring

Incidentally, any visitor to London should not miss the Duchamp/Man
Ray/Picabia exhibition at Tate Modern. It was great to see the birth
of modernism. Really well put together.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx