[OM] Re: White Balance & the E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: White Balance & the E-510
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 13:29:10 -0400
Gary:

I use auto white balance about 95% of the time with my e-500 and E-510. I
rarely use other settings, but occasionally will use one for special
circumstances like snow, open shade, fluorescent lights, etc. I can't imagine
where you read all the negative comments re auto white balance, but it doesn't
appear to be a problem with the E-50x series cameras.

Robert