[OM] Re: An unfortunate event.

Subject: [OM] Re: An unfortunate event.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:05:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2008 9:29:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
paddy@xxxxxxxx writes:

A few  weeks ago my camera kit was stolen in a burglary from my  girlfriend's
house.

Paddy, sometimes in life we are given a second chance to get it  right.  It
would appear to me that you might consider making two  adjustments.

1) Get a new girlfiend who lives ina little nicer part of town.

2) Use your insurance money to invest in a superb e-system camera.

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?  <[B^)  Bill  Barber

listings at AOL Autos.