[OM] Re: 510 deal @ Newegg

Subject: [OM] Re: 510 deal @ Newegg
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:34:09 -0400
On Wednesday, April 23, 2008 14:52, Ali Shah wrote:
> Found on techbargains:
>
> Olympus E-510 10MP SLR Digital Camera (Live View!) w/
> 14-42mm Lens $499.99, Apr. 23 10 AM
>
> Feature-packed. newegg has the Olympus EVOLT E-510
> 10MP Digital SLR Camera w/ 14-42mm Kit Lens, featuring
> a Live View Function (compose your shots using the
> LCD), built-in optical image stabilization, and dust
> cleaning system, for a low $499.99. $9.85 Three Day
> Shipping. Tax in CA, NJ, PR, TN.
>
> Great price from a reputable, no hassles dealer.

I'll second that reputation. I've order a lot from them. The last time I
ordered was because I had a power supply go bad in my computer. I put the web
order in about 3:30pm on a free 3 day shipping deal and I had it the next
morning. They must of received the order, pulled it and put it on the truck.