[OM] Re: Circles.

Subject: [OM] Re: Circles.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:58:08 +0100
Close, but you can't smoke cigars in the cockpit anyway.

I think the Blue Diamonds were disbanded in about 1962 - I wasn't accusing
you of being precocious, but you might have been showing particularly early
promise, (in the cradle), old fruit!

So, how about a pilot's comparative review of the Hunter against other
types?  Given the chance and choice, would you fly one in preference to a
Tornado? Or a Typhoon??

--
Piers