[OM] Re: Circles.

Subject: [OM] Re: Circles.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:41:08 +0100
There's a bit of a problem with the museum website, Chris, but it's not too
hard to find out that it is a Hunter T.7, indeed!  "XL572 first entered
service at 229 Operational Conversion Unit at Chivenor in 1958.It came to
Elvington in 1994 and has been painted in blue livery to represent XL571 the
leading aircraft in the Blue Diamonds formation team. The team was based at
Leconfield in the early 1960s."

So have you been concealing your past glory in the Blue Diamonds?

--
Piers